Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Edland series from IKEA

So I have a love hate relationship with Ikea, I love love love the prices, but not the quality, don't get me wrong, I have plenty of "Ikean" items at our place BUT I'm totally LOVING the Edland Series.
I love vintage pieces, but they can be super pricey, so I like that these new pieces have a vintage style feel to them at a fraction of the price. I'm in the middle of redesigning/redecorating our bedroom and I'm definitely going to use some of these pieces along with other great vintage finds (if I can find them at a decent price). Check out these inspiration photos with the Edland Series......




This is a mood board someone created for their own bedroom


The Edland small dresser was used as an entry way table on the show "The Good Wife" on CBS


Used as a dressing table/desk in a bedroom


Aren't these beautiful? I just love the white drop pulls on these pieces, can you tell I'm super excited to start on our bedroom? These photos are inspiring, pics of our redo will be up soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about redoing my room... saw the Edland series at Ikea and fell in love with the vintage look! Needless to say, I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Edland Nightstands and a 3-drawer dresser, they fit perfectly with the style of my wrought iron bed, also painted to match the same color as the nightstands. They are really pretty, it ties all really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just moved into a new home and bought the Edand 6-drawer dresser, bed, and nightstand. It fit perfectly with the theme I gave my room. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having 5 Edland pieces including the 4 poster bed delivered from Ikea in about 10 minutes! So exciting! Thanks for posting these, came across them on Google and it's made me even more excited about my new room :D

    ReplyDelete