Monday, August 30, 2010

new shoes....



So I just finished reading and signing our school handbook for this year and realized I already broke some rules. NO FLIP-FLOPS/EXTREMELY CASUAL SANDALS or SLIPPER/HOUSE LOOKING SHOES. Yea.....um I've already worn both of these kinds of shoes. Since we are allowed to wear "athletic" shoes on Wednesdays and Fridays I've decided to invest in another pair of casual shoes, I use to wear an old pair of TOMS but they are super worn in and even have holes in them.....don't think I can wear them anymore more to work, so I went back to the TOMS website to see what I could find, and wow they have a great new fall selection :) and since I don't usually wear big and bulky athletic shoes unless I'm working out, I decided on the Slate Wool Cordones and am super excited about it :)


PLUS it's a great cause!



Official Store - TOMS Shoes - One for One - A Pair of New Shoes is Given to a Child in Need With Every Pair Purchased | TOMS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment