Tuesday, August 10, 2010

new goal


In the profession I'm in I set goals for students and patients and write objectives on how these goals will be accomplished (grad school is really helping me with goal writing), I tend to do this "goal writing" in my own life....I may not always accomplish my goals in the most graceful of ways but I usually get there somehow (with lots of help and hard work of course). I have set a new goal for myself...to read the bible front to back in a year. I know this may not be an in depth study of the word but I've always wanted to do it and I think it will be a great journey. I don't really want to set a reading schedule for myself, although I may have to later if I see I'm falling behind but I don't want it to be like that... you know what I mean?
Anyway I'm exited about it... I'm sure I'll have much to share throughout the year :)

DAY 1!

1 comment: