Monday, August 23, 2010

back to the routine

Well it's been a crazy summer, it all almost seems like a dream now that I'm back to my routine. This morning as I was driving back to work back to my routine a song played called "lead me" by sanctus real and it made me realize that even though I'm going back to work and school and it's gonna be busy I still need to make time to spend with the people I love and let them know that I enjoy their presence in my life. Though the song is more specific about a husband and his wife and family I applied to all people that I have in my life. I will not let these routines I create in my life stop me from letting family and friends know that I care about them. Ok, now back to my routine of work and getting things ready for class...jk

update on my journey: leviticus 7

here's the song if you want listen

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! I'm going to download the CD tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all right, so you'll be making time to "stop by" and visit me!!

    ReplyDelete