Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Necklush!



My new favorite accessory...The Necklush. I've been wanting one of these since last winter season but never got around to ordering one before it got warm again, Luckily I have an awesome husband that remembered that I wanted one and purchased one for me as one of my b-day gifts :) I absolutely love it, I get tons of compliments on it and thought I would share! Got it from Necklush.com



The librarian at work took a look at it and came up with her own version of the necklush, here are some of her pieces

love this one, I bought and gave it to friend, perfect for the holidays :)



and here's a How To video, I wish I would have seen earlier

enjoy!


http://shop.necklush.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is really cool. Her designs are soooo pretty too! I read about something similar, and I have been wanting to do it with old t-shirts. What fabric is the necklush made of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's made out of cotton. The necklush and the one I bought from the librarian at our school felt exactly the same :) try it!!! I still haven't made one, but will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has she made any more? How much are they? Are you coming to TSHA? Perhaps, I can see them then?

    ReplyDelete