Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodnight Houston


So I heard about a new book coming out called Goodnight Houston, that mimicked the popular children's book Goodnight Moon. Of course, I had to get one for myself and for my little niece and nephew, Elly and Caleb. I got it on the day it came out and was privileged to meet the authors, hear a reading of the book, and have them sign my copies. The pages go on to say goodnight to highlighted spots in houston. Some of my faves include: House of Pies, the train at Herman park/zoo, and the waterwall (where eli proposed). I recommend it, it's a beautiful book about our city and would make a wonderful addition to your personal library.

2 comments:

  1. where is the book available at? I would love to get it for cameron. Is it al all bookstores now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jynx the book is soo cute, I hope you find a copy of it. Go to the website www.goodnighthouston.com there is a list of retail stores that have the book :)

    ReplyDelete