Sunday, November 7, 2010

Acupuncture

So about a month ago I got sick and couldn't breath...of course I was getting pretty whiny, Eli was dealing with it pretty well until one night before bed....He finally said, "Erica, I can help you, please let me do acuncture on you." Yes, Eli practices acupuncture, and yes, I have a fear of needles. Eli stopped asking me a couple of years ago, I guess he got tired of the resounding NO I would always answer, but that night was different, I wanted relief and was willing to try it.





I had three different sessions and must admit, I felt instant relief and relaxation :)

I Know, I know, people have mixed feelings about alternative healthcare especially acupuncture and the origins of it but this post is not really about that...it's just to say, "hey it worked for me." I know Eli and what he believes so I trust him. So if you have questions about acupuncture and what exactly it's all about.....ummm I can't really help with that, but Eli can...so ask him :)

3 comments:

  1. God designed our bodies and knows what we need. There are pressure points in our head and our bodies, just like there is energy. Those were creations from God and to Him be the glory. I'm grateful to Eli for practicing acupuncture and helping us find relief naturally instead of popping pharmaceutical pills that have dangerous side-effects. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are its origins? I have always wanted to try it, but because needles are used, I want to find a reputable place to go.

    ReplyDelete